06/25/2019 Campus Safety Alert
(Jun 25, 2019) — (Kennesaw Campus) This is a notification from the Kennesaw State University Police
A female student contacted KSU Police to report a male subject who had propositioned her and exposed himself. KSU Police responded to the area to search for the suspect, but were unable to locate anyone matching the description provided by the student. The incident occurred last night on the Kennesaw campus near the Visual Arts Building.
The individual is described as a black male, between 18 – 24 years old, slim build approximately 5’10”, medium length dark hair with a light amount of facial hair. He was described as wearing a white t-shirt and dark blue or black basketball shorts.
Anyone who may have seen the subject or has information regarding the incident is urged to call the KSU Police Department at 470-578-6666 or 470-578-6305. Students, staff and faculty may use the LiveSafe App (LiveSafe.kennesaw.edu) to report any information and to request assistance from the KSU Police Department.
Students are reminded to:
- Park in well-lit areas
- Use public, well-lit walkways
- Lock their vehicle or residential doors at all times
- Never prop open locked exterior building doors
Report suspicious behavior to the following:
- Kennesaw State University Department of Public Safety and University Police
- In Person: Building 351 on your Kennesaw campus map, 351 Paulding Avenue, Kennesaw, GA 30144. Building R2 (Norton Hall) on your Marietta campus map, 1100 South Marietta Parkway, Marietta, GA 30060.
- By email: email@example.com
- Anonymously via Tipster Line: 470-578-6305
You may request a safety escort on campus by calling the KSU Police at 470-578-6666. A police officer or security officer will drive or walk you to your destination.